Teen Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle on 410 Ramp in Brampton
A 19-year-old woman has died after being struck by a vehicle on the 410 in Brampton, police say.
Police say the vehicle did not remain at the scene.
Shortly after 10:00 a.m., Peel police said emergency crews were called to the scene of a collision involving a vehicle and female pedestrian in the 410 and Williams Parkway area. The victim was transported to a Toronto trauma centre.
The OPP announced that the southbound ramp to Williams Parkway was closed as a result of the crash.
Peel police said road closures were also in effect on the east and westbound sides of Williams Parkway at Southlake and the 410.
There is no suspect information at this time.
- Part of 410 Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured
- Two Vehicle Crash on Williams Parkway Near 410 in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton