Teen Girl Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
A teenage girl has sustained minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Peel police say officers were called to the scene of a collision involving a pedestrian in the James Potter Rd. and Bonnie Braes Dr. area shortly after 4:00 p.m.
Police say a teen girl was struck by a vehicle.
Minor injuries were reported in connection with the incident.
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- Tim Hortons' Launching Limited-Time Doughnut To Help Cause in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Part of Major Roadway Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Teen Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle on 410 Ramp in Brampton