Teen Girl Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
A teenage girl has sustained minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Peel police say officers were called to the scene of a collision involving a pedestrian in the James Potter Rd. and Bonnie Braes Dr. area shortly after 4:00 p.m.
Police say a teen girl was struck by a vehicle.
Minor injuries were reported in connection with the incident.
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Part of Major Roadway Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton
- Man Injured After Struck by Vehicle in Brampton