Teen Taken to Hospital After Stabbing in Brampton
Police are on scene following a stabbing incident in Brampton.
Peel Police recently announced that officers are in the Sunforest Drive and Southwell Place area to respond to reports of a stabbing.
A 19-year-old victim has been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police are looking for a black suspect vehicle carrying three occupants.
Witnesses are asked to contact police.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga