Teen Taken to Hospital After Stabbing in Brampton
Police are on scene following a stabbing incident in Brampton.
Peel Police recently announced that officers are in the Sunforest Drive and Southwell Place area to respond to reports of a stabbing.
A 19-year-old victim has been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police are looking for a black suspect vehicle carrying three occupants.
Witnesses are asked to contact police.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton