Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
A pedestrian has been transported to a Toronto trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a 15-year-old girl was struck in the Sandalwood and Cedar Cliff area.
Police say her injuries are non-life threatening.
UPDATE: The roadway is blocked from Eastbound Sandalwood at Cedar Cliff to Sunny Meadow. Drivers are asked to avoid the area.
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- Large fire at Brampton Canadian Tire
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- Police not facing charges after man falls onto highway 407 in Brampton
- Person transported to hospital after collision in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton