Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
A pedestrian has been transported to a Toronto trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a 15-year-old girl was struck in the Sandalwood and Cedar Cliff area.
Police say her injuries are non-life threatening.
UPDATE: The roadway is blocked from Eastbound Sandalwood at Cedar Cliff to Sunny Meadow. Drivers are asked to avoid the area.
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Brampton
- 446 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 2,496 total cases found in Brampton
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to restaurant robbery in Brampton
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton