Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
A pedestrian has been transported to a Toronto trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a 15-year-old girl was struck in the Sandalwood and Cedar Cliff area.
Police say her injuries are non-life threatening.
UPDATE: The roadway is blocked from Eastbound Sandalwood at Cedar Cliff to Sunny Meadow. Drivers are asked to avoid the area.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton