Teenager Hospitalized After Stabbing in Brampton
Officers are on scene for an armed assault tonight in Brampton.
Police got a call at 10:01 p.m. regarding a stabbing in the area of Rutherford and Vodden.
The victim, a 16 year old male, was taken by ambulance to a trauma centre.
He is currently in stable condition, police report.
There is no suspect information at this time.
Tactical and K9 units remain on scene for investigation.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- 112 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 25 new cases found in Brampton
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year