Temperatures About to Drop in Brampton
Although yesterday was treacherously foggy, it was mild and there's always something nice about a crisp winter day that isn't freezing.
Sadly, it looks like the lifting fog will be accompanied by plummeting temperatures.
According to The Weather Network, it's going to drop to 1 degree today and it'll feel like -5. On Thursday, we'll hit -6 (it'll feel like -14) and the minus temperatures will continue throughout the week. Sadly, we will hit -10 on Sunday and it's going to feel like -19.
That's right, -19.
If it makes you feel any better, there is no significant snow predicted for the coming days.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Police responding to reports of man sitting in middle of road in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win