Temperatures in Brampton Expected to Reach Double Digits Soon
It has been a long winter to say the least but luckily there is light at the end of the tunnel. In fact, some may be happy to learn that temperatures in Brampton are expected to reach double digits soon - really soon.
Tomorrow (March 14) it will be 12 degrees in Brampton.
Although the city is projected to see double digits, there is still a chance of a few showers. But, the sun may be making an appearance later in the week.
On Friday showers are expected to continue and on Saturday there is a chance of flurries; however, on Sunday, although it will be zero degrees, the sun is expected to shine.
The sun is likely to stick around on Monday and Tuesday of next week as well.
Are you excited for the change in weather, Brampton?
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Weather Expected in Double Digits for Rest of Month
- The Sun is Expected to Shine in Brampton This Week
- Spring-Like Weather Expected to Hit Brampton Soon
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week (May 13 - 19)
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week