The Following Places Are Closed Due to Weather in Brampton
If you’ve been outside (or if you have a window), you know the weather is more than frightful.
For that reason, a number of city-run facilities (at least the programs they’re running) will not be running because of the inclement weather.
“In response to current and forecasted weather conditions, all City of Brampton Recreation programs, both registered and drop-in, are cancelled as of 3 pm on Monday, January 28, 2019, through to the end of day,” the city released in this statement.
The recreation and fitness centres all remain open for rental use, but all fitness classes are cancelled.
And if you thought, “oh let’s go outside and enjoy this winter wonderland with a little skating,” you’d be out of luck on that front too, as the city also announced that the outdoor skating rinks (Chinguacousy, Gage Park, and Mount Pleasant) are closed due to the weather as well.
It looks like tonight will be the perfect time to just stay home, Netflix and chill, Brampton!
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Brampton Outdoor Skating Rinks Closed Due to Weather
- Two Major Brampton Skating Rinks Closed Due to Weather
- Brampton's Skating Rinks Are Officially Closed for the Season
- Brampton's Outdoor Skating Rinks Have Reopened
- This Is How You Can Find Out if Outdoor Skating Rinks Are Open or Closed in Brampton