There's a Massive and Strange New Burger at The WORKS in Brampton
Peanut butter. Chocolate. Candy. And meat.
If any of that sounded appealing to you, think about putting them all together in one massive burger.
The WORKS is known for some interesting burger combos, and now, the relatively new Double Stuff’d Reese PBC is back on their menu.
The Double Stuff’d Reese PBC goes like this: a Reese Peanut Butter Cup and Reese’s Pieces candy topped with onion strings, two strips of smoked bacon, and even more Reese Peanut Butter Cups candy and Reese’s Pieces, sandwiched in a bun.
But…is it any good?
“We are excited to be the gourmet burger leaders and pushing the envelope when it comes to burger innovation”, said Bruce Miller, President of The WORKS Gourmet Burger Bistro. “And we’re even more excited about developing our most creative burger yet - the Double Stuff’d Reese PBC! And to answer your question...yes it tastes delicious!”
Of course, that’s the president of The WORKS talking.
Whether you’re peanut butter-obsessed (some people are!) or you’re just adventurous with your food, perhaps you should give it a try.
And if the thought of chocolate, candy, and peanut butter on your burger makes your stomach turn, there are a few other new options on the menu for a limited time just like the Reese burger.
The Turkey Dinner Burger is also back on teh manu, which layers a turkey burger with a deep-friend stuffing patty with gravy, cranberry sauce, and more gravy on the side for dipping.
Then, there’s The Burgeroni, which is a pizza-burger, with a 100% Canadian “AAA” Beef patty that’s “Stuff’d” full of cheese and topped off with pizza sauce, crispy onion strings and baked pepperoni.
Finally, there’s the Loaded Lucy, which is smeared with melted cheese, and topped with bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickles, red onions and mayo.
All of these massive burger options - The WORKS “Get Stuff’d” Burgers - are available in all restaurants for a limited time only, from October 16 through December 31, 2017.
The WORKS is located in downtown Brampton at 8 Queen St E.
- Man arrested in Brampton sexual assault investigation
- Brampton man charged with weapon offences after police seize loaded handgun
- SCAM ALERT: Utility companies urge customers to be vigilant ahead of holidays
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Limited Time Spam Burger Coming to Popular Brampton Restaurant
- Major Fast Food Chain Launching Specialty Burger
- Do You Want To See The New McDonald's Plant Based Burger Come To Brampton?
- Something Renowned is Happening in the Canadian Candy Industry
- Burger King Launches New "Coffee Shake" In Brampton For A Limited Time Only