There's Some Interesting Art in Downtown Brampton Right Now
If you're an art lover, then you should head to downtown Brampton some time this month to check out the works of some local artists.
Beaux Arts Brampton is hosting their members' Winter Arts Show and Sale. The show started on December 5, 2018 and runs through until February 28.
"We must look beyond just the black and white. Our member artists have work that seeks to provoke and delight, we can't wait to invite you to our gallery site to experience this Winter 2018-Member Art Show, offering you original art works on sale, to bring home and be forever in your sight!," Beaux Arts said on their website.
The arts scene is something slowly building and growing in Canada's ninth largest city and it's important to showcase and support events such as this.
Will you be checking out some art soon?
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Fire At Factory
- Here's Why Violent Crime Is On The Rise In Brampton
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- OPP Shares Concerns After Charging Two Brampton Residents With Drunk Driving
- Peel Police Charge Man in Relation to Brampton Murder Case