These Are The Cheapest Houses for Under $500,000 in Brampton
The real estate market is very volatile right now, whether in Brampton or elsewhere across the GTA.
While inbrampton.com regularly features very beautiful homes that are in the $1 million range, that doesn't mean there isn't more affordable homes around your neighbourhood if you know where to look.
According to the Real Estate Wire, a market and information hub for real estate information, there are still homes in Brampton that are priced at under $500,000.
Let's take a look at some of the cheapest houses for under half a million dollars in the city, as categorized by REW.
Gross Taxes for 2018: $2,475
This town house is located within steps of the Bramalea City Centre. It's also close to medical clinics, the library, bus terminal, schools, restaurants and Highway 410.
Gross Taxes for 2018: $2,402
This is a spacious vacant end unit with three bedrooms, two full washrooms and a large recreation room.
Gross Taxes for 2018: $2,170
This house was described as "a sun-filled open concept with a spacious unit. Also an excellent location as it is walking distance to all amenities".
Neighbourhood: Queen Street Corridor
Gross Taxes for 2018: $2,465
This townhome is described as being in "a central location in Brampton, where one can walk to transit and the hospital. It's also near highways, the GO Station and the malls."
Neighbourhood: Central Park
Gross Taxes for 2017: $2,488
This townhouse is described as being in a well run complex with an outdoor pool, as well as close to Professor's Lake and Highway 407 and 410. It's also blocks away from Brampton hospital, shopping malls and grocery stores.
This location in Madoc gets special mention…because the listed price is $1.
It’s described as a condo townhouse “that is a perfect fit for first time buyers seeking an upgraded modern open concept look.”
So it seems even with an ever volatile housing market and prices fluctuating constantly, as well with an emerging trend of condominium living as the preferred option for people, there are still homes within an affordable price range for those of you looking to settle in Brampton.
Who's ready to go house hunting?
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- LATEST: Ontario reports 211 new cases of COVID-19 and two additional deaths
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- These Are The Most Cheapest and Expensive Homes in Brampton Right Now
- Here Are The Most Cheapest and Expensive Homes in Brampton Right Now
- Brampton House of the Week: Quaint and Cozy Open Concept Home for Under $1 Million
- House of the Week: Less Than $1 Mil Luxurious House With Open Concept
- Here Are The Most Expensive (and Cheapest) Houses in Brampton Right Now