These Are the Most Extravagantly Expensive Houses in Brampton
Brampton’s got its fair share of large and extravagant houses, many of which you’ll have seen if you follow inBrampton’s House of the Week. Of course, extravagant houses come with extravagant prices. If you’re wondering which residences in Brampton are the most expensive, look no further: Real estate network REW.ca allows users to browse listings for the city’s most expensive houses. Here are the top five on the list:
5. 10 Edgeforest Drive
Starting us off is this luxury home on Edgeforest Drive, north of The Gore at Castlemore Road. Described as a “spectacular architectural marvel,” this house features gorgeous cathedral ceilings as well as ceiling-to-floor stone fireplaces in its family and living rooms. It’s also got a spacious basement with a huge rec room, wet bar, hardwood dance floor, hot tub, and sauna room.
Size: 8,300 square feet
Lot size: 67,639 square feet
4. 55 Shining Willow Court
This European-style house, located south of Castlemore at McVean Drive, boasts the largest frontage on its street at 60 feet. It has 10 foot ceilings on its main floor (9 foot on the second floor) and vintage-style wood flooring.
Size: 4,500 square feet
3. 51 Shining Willow Court
Located almost right next to #4, this is another European-style house with similar ceilings and a total of four bedrooms. The house features hardwood floors, a sleek, modern-looking kitchen, and is a very recently developed residence, having finished construction in 2018.
Size: 4,132 square feet
2. 10 New Forest Terrace
Coming in above three million dollars, this pricey abode is situated northwest of Goreway at Countryside Drive. A 10 foot ceiling on its main level, solid oak pre-finish flooring all throughout, and granite and marble counters are some of the features of this luxury home.
Size: 7,087 square feet
1. Castlemore Road
Sitting at the top of the list is this massive Castlemore Road house priced at a whopping 3.7 million dollars. Described as a “custom-built bungalow to the highest standard,” this open-concept house has high ceilings, granite floors, a wrought iron electric gate, and a spacious basement to match the rest of its spacious interior. It also sits on a huge lot that measures up to 2.63 acres — 114,562 square feet — making it a homeowner’s dream (assuming the homeowner can afford it, of course).
Lot size: 114,562 square feet
All photos courtesy of REW.ca
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 70 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: Almost $1 Million Spacious Corner Home With Surround Sound Speaker System
- House of the Week: $1.8 Million Dollar Custom Home with Chef's Dream Kitchen
- Brampton House of the Week: Under $1 Million Gorgeous Family Home With Large Rec Room
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.9 Million Exclusive Estate With Six Bedrooms
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.6 Million Home With Built-in Home Theatre System