These Bridges are Getting Major Upgrades in Brampton
Whether you’re a pedestrian or a driver in Brampton, you’ll likely have encountered some bridge construction.
Four of Brampton’s bridges recently got some upgrades from August through December 2018.
Council documents from late April detail what’s happening with the bridges, including rehabilitation and superstructure replacement.
- Main Street North Bridge over Etobicoke Creek - two traffic lanes (one lane in each direction) and sidewalk on one side open to public at all time
- Manitou Park North pedestrian bridge -
- Clark Park Trail pedestrian bridge over Spring Creek Tributary
- Maitland Park South pedestrian bridge over Spring Creek Tributary - northwest of Williams Parkway and Mackay Street S (Close to the trail)
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases