These Chicken Products are Being Recalled in Brampton
If you were planning on serving up certain chicken products in the near future you may be disappointed to hear that some products are being recalled in Brampton - and across the country.
In order to prevent illnesses associated with frozen raw chicken products, and out of caution, No Name is voluntarily recalling all of its breaded frozen chicken products.
These products, according to a Loblaw Companies Limited press release, include No Name Chicken Nuggets 907g, 2.0kg, and 3.0kg boxes, No Name Chicken Strips: 907g and 2.0kg boxes, No Name Chicken Burgers: 1.0kg, 2.0kg, and 3.0kg boxes, and $10 Chicken Fries: 1.8kg bags.
The recall includes all lot codes, sold on or before Feb. 8, 2019.
The products were sold at the following stores in Canada.
Ontario: Fortinos, Loblaws, No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, Real Canadian Wholesale Club, Valumart, Your Independent Grocer, Zehrs, and affiliated independent stores
Atlantic: Atlantic Superstore, Cash & Carry, Dominion, No Frills, Your Independent Grocer, and affiliated independent stores
Quebec: Club Entrepot, Maxi, Maxi & Cie, Presto, Provigo, Provigo le Marche, AXEP, and Intermarche.
West: Extra Foods, No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, Real Canadian Wholesale Club, Your Independent Grocer, and affiliated independent stores.
All recalled products have been removed from store shelves.
In order to further prevent illnesses associated with frozen raw chicken products, No Name will introduce 100 per cent fully cooked frozen chicken nuggets, strips and burgers.
Customers who have purchased recalled products can return them to any store where No Nameproducts are sold. Full refunds will be provided.
- Police on Scene After Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- Here's What Changes Drivers Can Expect From Brampton's New Roadway Framework
- Power Outage Impacting Close to 300 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Chicken Burgers Recalled for Salmonella Risk in Brampton
- Various Breaded Chicken Products Recalled Due to Dangerous Toxin
- Popular Chicken Nuggets Recalled Due to Dangerous Bacteria
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Brampton
- Popular Chicken Product Recalled Due to Salmonella