These LCBO Items Are On A Sale For A Limited Time
LCBO will be celebrating the first long weekend of the year by kicking it off with a super sale for customers.
Starting on February 14 and running until Feb. 20, in-store locations and the online store will be offering classic spirits and wines at outstanding prices.
Some of these products include:
- Canadian Club Classic 12 Year Old now for $28
- A 4000 mL bagnbox of Peller Family Vineyards Chardonnay for $37
- 1140 mL bottle of Ketel One Vodka now for $44
The long weekend sale also includes the new “no name” branded beer in select stores and online at lcbo.com. It will be part of the 'buck-a-beer' program and available for $6.60 from Feb. 15 until Feb. 17, 2019, or while supplies last. It will be regularly priced at $10.45 for a six-pack.
All on-sale products can be found here.
If you are planning to shop in-store before the long weekend begins, customers are encouraged to do so before Feb. 18. as LCBO stores will be closed on that Monday (Family Day).
For specific store hours, customers can check their local LCBO hours here.
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Landlords choosing to evict commercial tenants rather than apply for government aid
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school