These Rock Bands Are Coming to Brampton
If you're a fan of live music concerts and you don't want to go to Toronto, then Brampton may have just the fix for you.
Two of Canada's most successful hard rock bands, Juno Award-winning I Mother Earth and Finger Eleven, are coming to perform at a concert at the Rose Theatre this Saturday, January 12."With both bands currently working on new music, their success continues to climb. This cross-country run, specifically requested by fans, will be full of heavy, melodic goodness," the Rose Theatre statement reads.
Finger Eleven is a Canadian rock band from Burlington which formed in 1990. Some of their more well known songs include Paralyzer and Living in a Dream. I Mother Earth is also another Canadian rock band which formed in 1990, known for their single One More Astronaut. After an eight year hiatus, they reformed in 2012.
Tickets for the Rose show this Saturday can be purchased here, ranging from $59 to $69.
Will you be going?
Photos courtesy of Finger Eleven's Facebook page
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths