These stores in Brampton are reopening soon with street front access
While many stores and businesses were forced to close their doors amid the COVID-19 pandemic, some stores have started reopening with street front access.
Bramalea City Centre announced that some of its stores will be reopening and this past week, Urban Behaviour opened its doors with street front access.
Starting tomorrow (May 22), Hudson’s Bay and Saks Fifth Avenue at Bramalea City Centre will also open their doors with street front access.
For more information and for hours of operation, click here.
For more information on stopping the spread of COVID-19 and for tips on how to stay protected, click here.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Bramalea City Centre adopting new hours of operation amid pandemic
- Ontario allowing retail stores with street entrances to offer curbside pickup and delivery
- Health care workers to get priority access to Loblaws stores
- LCBO stores to remain open during COVID-19 pandemic
- Plans in motion for provinces to begin reopening amid COVID-19 pandemic