This Brampton bakery will be re-opening soon at their new location
Brampton-based bakery and “cupcakery,” Cristina’s Tortina Shop will be re-opening soon at their new location.
Their new location will be located at 23 Queen St E in downtown Brampton.
This unique cupcakery was created for the company president, Mary Iusso’s daughter Cristina and other individuals with Down syndrome.
Their slogan, "We Bake to ADVOCATE," aims to raise awareness and create equal employment opportunities for people with Down syndrome.
"Showcasing capabilities is what we do! Customers who visit the shop and enjoy our baked from scratch, beautifully prepared and always delicious cupcakes and cakes would agree,” the company’s website says.
Doors will open on December 16, 2019, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- City of Brampton issues eight physical distancing fines