This Brampton Cafe is Hosting a Harry Potter Trivia Night
Calling all Potterheads!
If you’re itching to demonstrate how knowledgeable you are about the world of Hogwarts, this upcoming event is for you.
Wildcard Board Game Cafe, located at 35 Main Street North, will be hosting a Harry Potter Trivia Night on Tuesday, April 9.
From 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., even the most hardcore fans of the acclaimed wizarding novels/films will have their knowledge tested.
“If you thought the O.W.L.’s were hard, you haven’t done the ultimate Harry Potter Trivia at Wildcard,” the cafe writes. “There will be Butterbeer, and it’s as good as the stuff at The Three Broomsticks.”
Wildcard, which opened a few months back on December 7, 2018, is a cafe that aims to “bring the joy of table-top gaming back to Brampton” with a variety of popular board and card games such as Trivial Pursuit, Apples to Apples, and Jenga.
Its menu includes tea, sandwiches, poutine, flatbread pizza, and a selection of desserts such as shakes, sundaes and brownies.
Admission for this trivia night is $3 per person.
“If you think you know the Ministry of Magic inside out, if you think you can outsmart an Auror and give Hermione a run for her money, then sign up now.”
To sign up or get more information, visit the cafe’s website at wildcardcafe.com.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Will COVID-19 affect Brampton house prices?
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak