This Brampton Community Centre Is Closed Due to A Fire
If you were hoping to take in some classes or a program, or just go to the community centre, then you’ll be disappointed.
The City of Brampton has announced that the Chinguacousy Wellness Centre is closed and all programs are cancelled until further notice. This is due to a minor fire that occurred early Tuesday, November 20.
CWC staff says they hope to reopen as early as next week, but in the meantime advised residents to check the city’s website for any further updates regarding when it will reopen.
The Chinguacousy Wellness Centre is located at 995 Peter Robertson Boulevard, off Bramalea Road and Bovaird Drive, and features amenities such as a leisure pool, running/walking track, fitness centre and hot tub/sauna.
For more information, click here.
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- Tornado watch in effect for Brampton
- "The justice system failed us": Mayor Patrick Brown angrily responds after Brampton shooting leaves woman dead
- Police investigating a vehicle stolen in Brampton that had a dog in the back
- Some Programs at this Brampton Community Centre Have Reopened
- Here's What's Happening With the Gore Meadows Community Centre Expansion
- PHOTOS: A Sneak Peek Inside Gore Meadows Community Centre Phase 2
- Massive Gore Meadows Community Centre and Library Expansion Delayed
- You’re Invited to Check Out the VIP Santa Experience at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton