This Brampton Restaurant Has Some Tasty New Menu Changes
It should be a cause for celebration whenever a popular restaurants unveils some brand new menu developments.
Wendel Clark’s Brampton locations has recently announced it has done just that.
New menu items range from the Center-Cut 10 oz. New York Strip, or the Hunter Chicken with added bacon and button mushroom cream sauce.
View this post on Instagram
What’s new? We’ll tell you…our menu! Come on by and check out some of our new items like the, Center-Cut 10oz New York Strip or the Hunter Chicken with bacon and button mushroom cream sauce. #mmmmmmmm But don’t worry, many of your old favourites are still here to stay … @yelpgta @whatshappeninggta @downtownbrampton @wc17canada
The restaurant also says that its original menu items are going nowhere, so Wendel Clark frequents can rest assured.
Wendel Clark’s Classic Grill & Bar is a Canadian chain of restaurants that deliver culinary delights such as specialty burgers, various entrees and steak orders, and desserts such as their specialty white chocolate raspberry cheesecake.
The Brampton location, which opened up in 2017, is one of three other locations, which include restaurants in Burlington and Hamilton.
Restaurant hours range from Sunday to Thursday from 11:30 to 12 a.m., with Friday and Saturday hours held from 11:30 to 2 a.m.
The restaurant is located at 36 Main Street North, in Brampton.
Will you be giving these mouthwatering items a shot, Brampton?
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- Vehicle Flipped Over in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Police Cruiser Involved in Three-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son
- Highly Anticipated Wendel Clark's Classic Grill and Bar Provides More Opening Details
- Wendel Clark's is Open in Brampton
- We Finally Have an Opening Date for Wendel Clark's in Brampton
- Meet Former Hockey Player Wendel Clark in Brampton This Weekend
- Popular Brampton Restaurant J.Red & Co. Has Revamped its Menu with a Unique New Concept