This Brampton Restaurant Is Revamping A Popular Item
If you’ve been ditching the dairy in your diet, you’ll be pleased to know that a popular pita wrap establishment is hearing you loud and clear.
Pita Pit Brampton announced that their staple smoothies will now be made available dairy-free.
The announcement came via Instagram, where the restaurant says all yogen-fruz smoothies will now be vegan-friendly.
Internationally renowned for their healthier, pita wrap sandwiches, Pita Pit serves Lebanese-style pita sandwiches packed with all fresh veggies and grilled meats, served with zesty sauces as well.
Pita Pit Brampton has two locations in the city, one being at 8 Main Street South and the other at 9455 Mississauga Road, at Brampton-Credit Ridge Shopping Centre.
The first location has hours between 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., while the second has hours between 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Does the new smoothie recipe excite you, Brampton?
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway