This Coffee Shop Chain Just Opened Up A New Brampton Location
North York-based Saint Jimmy’s Coffee, a coffe shop that uses 100 per cent recyclable coffee pods, just announced its newest Brampton location.
NEW LOCATIONS are opened now! #coffee, #tea, #hotchocolate— Saint Jimmy's Coffee (@StJimmysCoffee) March 8, 2019
Downtown Variety - 71 King St, #London
CH Convenience - 860 Tower St S, #Fergus
Northpark Variety - 9886 Torbram Rd, #Brampton#SaintJimmysCoffee is a #TrulyCanadian company! https://t.co/2WBV3Dqul4 pic.twitter.com/aj1lkGEOSz
The company, which boasts premium artisan coffee, serves familiar items such as hot chocolate and tea all for $1.59.
Saint Jimmy’s Coffee is also recognized for their various partnerships such as the Toronto Humane Society or with World Vision, the latter of which they help actively sponsor less fortunate children to help them achieve their dreams and be given the opportunity to build a better future.
The new Brampton location is located at Northpark Variety, at 9886 Torbram Road.
Will you be expanding your coffee shop list with this newest cafe, Brampton?
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Here’s how much detached house prices have risen in Brampton in just one year