This Could be Brampton’s First Hefty Snowfall of the Season
This could be Brampton’s first hefty snowfall of the season.
According to The Weather Network, Brampton, along with other areas in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) could be hit will a large amount of snow this morning, Nov. 14.
“Lake-effect snow streamers continue to tangle with commuters Wednesday morning with an additional 5-10 cm possible under the heaviest bands,” The Weather Network notes on their website.
“And these persistent squalls are only round one of this week’s snowfall as a much messier late-week system is on the horizon; and this one won’t just impact those near the lakes. That’s all amid some of the coldest weather so far this season, making things feel more like mid to late December.”
According to Environment Canada, today’s snowfall is only the beginning.
Drivers should take caution while on the roads.
Video courtesy of The Weather Network.
Photo courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel