This family-owned Brampton business is permanently closing its doors
After being in business for decades, Dolomiti Shoes, a family-owned shoe retailer in Shoppers World Brampton is closing in the fall.
Established in 1960 as a family-owned and operated shoe store for men and women, Dolomiti Shoes was best known for carrying styles including European lines from Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal and more.
Currently, they are hosting a big closing sale with items available at a discounted price of up to 70 per cent off certain styles.
According to the business’ Facebook page, Dolomiti Shoes will be closing its doors in October.
Photo courtesy of Dolomiti Shoes’ website
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021