This is How You Can Ride The Bus for Free in Brampton on New Year's Eve
It’s almost one week away before we all ring in 2019 while saying bye to 2018. No doubt many of us will be celebrating either at downtown Brampton’s New Year’s Eve festivities or at whatever NYE party we choose to attend.
Whatever your case may be, the City of Brampton wants to make sure you arrive alive and get home safe, which is why Brampton Transit is offering free rides on December 31 starting at 7 pm until the end of service.
Brampton Transit will also run extended service on the following routes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 14, 15, 18, 23, 29, 30, 31, 35, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 57, 60, 501 and 502.
Routes 6, 8, 29, 31, 35, 51, 52, 53, 54, 57 and 60 will operate until 1:30 am on January 1.
For morei information on route and schedule changes, check here.
Are you ready for New Year’s Eve?
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Free Rides Offered by Brampton Transit on New Year's Eve
- You Can Take Public Transit for Free this New Year's Eve in Brampton
- Brampton transit updates routes for more convenient service
- Brampton transit makes changes for more convenient service
- Significant Changes To Brampton Transit Routes And Services