This is Where You Can Access Community Services in Brampton
When we think of community services, what exactly comes to mind?
The Region of Peel has an interactive map to help residents find a variety of community services they are looking for.
Here are the Newcomer Reception Centres in Peel: four in Mississauga and four in Brampton.There are four Citizenship Test Preparation Classes: three in Mississauga and one in Brampton.There are eleven Refugee Service Centres: six in Mississauga and five in Brampton.Here are the Health Care services in Peel Region.Legal services:This is how many shelters are in Peel Region.Libraries:And food banks:As you can see, libraries, food banks and health care are amongst the most numerous services across the region.
Which community services are you in most need of?
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Region Speaks Out After Paramedic and Health Services Cut in Brampton
- More Low-Income Ontarians Can Access Legal Services
- Peel opens emergency child care centres amid COVID-19 outbreak to support health care and frontline workers
- Region of Peel accepting personal protective equipment (PPE) donations
- Peel region and ministry of health host mental health and addictions roundtable