This is Where You Can Access Community Services in Brampton
When we think of community services, what exactly comes to mind?
The Region of Peel has an interactive map to help residents find a variety of community services they are looking for.
Here are the Newcomer Reception Centres in Peel: four in Mississauga and four in Brampton.There are four Citizenship Test Preparation Classes: three in Mississauga and one in Brampton.There are eleven Refugee Service Centres: six in Mississauga and five in Brampton.Here are the Health Care services in Peel Region.Legal services:This is how many shelters are in Peel Region.Libraries:And food banks:As you can see, libraries, food banks and health care are amongst the most numerous services across the region.
Which community services are you in most need of?
- Officers on Scene After Dead Body Found in Brampton
- Convicted Sex Offender Living in Brampton Area: Police
- What Are Your Actual Rights When Police Stop You?
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Here's How Much Money the Trudeau Government Will Save Millennial Homebuyers in Brampton