This is Where You Can Access Community Services in Brampton
When we think of community services, what exactly comes to mind?
The Region of Peel has an interactive map to help residents find a variety of community services they are looking for.
Here are the Newcomer Reception Centres in Peel: four in Mississauga and four in Brampton.There are four Citizenship Test Preparation Classes: three in Mississauga and one in Brampton.There are eleven Refugee Service Centres: six in Mississauga and five in Brampton.Here are the Health Care services in Peel Region.Legal services:This is how many shelters are in Peel Region.Libraries:And food banks:As you can see, libraries, food banks and health care are amongst the most numerous services across the region.
Which community services are you in most need of?
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Police responding to reports of man sitting in middle of road in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- Region Speaks Out After Paramedic and Health Services Cut in Brampton
- More Low-Income Ontarians Can Access Legal Services
- Peel opens emergency child care centres amid COVID-19 outbreak to support health care and frontline workers
- Region of Peel accepting personal protective equipment (PPE) donations
- Peel region and ministry of health host mental health and addictions roundtable