This is Where You Can Access Community Services in Brampton
When we think of community services, what exactly comes to mind?
The Region of Peel has an interactive map to help residents find a variety of community services they are looking for.
Here are the Newcomer Reception Centres in Peel: four in Mississauga and four in Brampton.There are four Citizenship Test Preparation Classes: three in Mississauga and one in Brampton.There are eleven Refugee Service Centres: six in Mississauga and five in Brampton.Here are the Health Care services in Peel Region.Legal services:This is how many shelters are in Peel Region.Libraries:And food banks:As you can see, libraries, food banks and health care are amongst the most numerous services across the region.
Which community services are you in most need of?
- More Low-Income Ontarians Can Access Legal Services
- Here's How the Ontario Government is Improving Mental Health and Addiction Services Across the Province
- Major Changes Coming to Mental Health Services Across Ontario
- Peel Memorial Centre Improves Health Care for Brampton Residents
- Brampton Has This New Service for the LGBT Community