This Mediterranean Restaurant is Opening Another Location in Brampton
You may have heard of this little Mediterranean restaurant called Osmow's.
Established by Sam Osmow originally as Polar Submarine in Streestville, the restaurant was rebranded with some Middle Eastern flavour and reopened as Osmow's in 2001. The brand has since expanded to 40 other locations.
Currently, there are five Osmow's locations in Brampton:
Bramalea and Sandalwood - 10635 Bramalea Road, Unit 3
Sandalwood and Conestoga - 170 Sandalwood Parkway East
Chrysler and Williams Parkway - 470 Chrysler Drive, Unit 2
Brisdale and Bovaird - 25 Brisdale Drive, Unit 3
Clementine and Steeles - 120 Clementine Drive, Unit 5
And now a sixth location is getting ready to open in Brampton, specifically at the Bramalea City Centre's South End Food Court.We will have more information as the opening date approaches.
Cover photo courtesy of Osmow’s Facebook page
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Federal doctor says COVID-19 battle will last ‘months, many months’ as cases soar
- Popular Mediterranean Restaurant Opens Another Location in Brampton
- Well Known Mediterranean Restaurant's New Location Now Open in Brampton
- Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton
- New Mediterranean Restaurant Opening in Brampton
- A New Sandwich Place is Coming to Bramalea City Centre