This Mexican-Based Restaurant Is Doing A First In Brampton
It should come as no surprise to anyone that Mexican-inspired dishes are a staple of our dining experience.
Now, one restaurant specializing in quick-service, Mexican offerings are kickstarting something new to reinvigorate that experience.
Quesada Burritos and Tacos have announced that they are launching Beyond Meat Burritos starting today. As the first Canadian national chain to partner with plant-based food service company Beyond Meat, these items will have 100 per cent plant-based protein.
Quesada’s boasts an in-house made recipe for the Beyond Meat Burrito, for example, which combines authentic blends of Mexican flavours with spicy Habanero pepper for extra flavour.
Be sure to also check out Quesada’s new Vegan Paprika Mayo, whcih can be used to top up to form a fully fledged, but flavourful, item.
To get your hands on these new plant-based offerings, check out Quesada at the Lowes Plaza in Brampton, located at 60 Resolution Drive, near Kennedy and Steeles.
For more information on the new plant-based initiative, visit Quesada’s official website at https://quesada.ca/news/
Are you going to be giving these flavourful, plant-based dishes a shot, Brampton?
Cover photo courtesy of Quesada’s Facebook page.
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Popular Canadian Chain Launches One-of-a-Kind Burrito in Brampton
- This Mexican Restaurant Has A Unique Option on Their Menu in Brampton
- Wendy's becomes latest restaurant to add plant-based menu option
- A&W launching plant-based nuggets
- Do You Want To See The New McDonald's Plant Based Burger Come To Brampton?