This Mexican-Based Restaurant Is Doing A First In Brampton
It should come as no surprise to anyone that Mexican-inspired dishes are a staple of our dining experience.
Now, one restaurant specializing in quick-service, Mexican offerings are kickstarting something new to reinvigorate that experience.
Quesada Burritos and Tacos have announced that they are launching Beyond Meat Burritos starting today. As the first Canadian national chain to partner with plant-based food service company Beyond Meat, these items will have 100 per cent plant-based protein.
Quesada’s boasts an in-house made recipe for the Beyond Meat Burrito, for example, which combines authentic blends of Mexican flavours with spicy Habanero pepper for extra flavour.
Be sure to also check out Quesada’s new Vegan Paprika Mayo, whcih can be used to top up to form a fully fledged, but flavourful, item.
To get your hands on these new plant-based offerings, check out Quesada at the Lowes Plaza in Brampton, located at 60 Resolution Drive, near Kennedy and Steeles.
For more information on the new plant-based initiative, visit Quesada’s official website at https://quesada.ca/news/
Are you going to be giving these flavourful, plant-based dishes a shot, Brampton?
Cover photo courtesy of Quesada’s Facebook page.
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- Creators of 6ixBuzz possibly doxed via social media
- House struck during two-vehicle collision in Brampton
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Popular Canadian Chain Launches One-of-a-Kind Burrito in Brampton
- This Mexican Restaurant Has A Unique Option on Their Menu in Brampton
- Wendy's becomes latest restaurant to add plant-based menu option
- A&W launching plant-based nuggets
- Do You Want To See The New McDonald's Plant Based Burger Come To Brampton?