This New Brampton Health Clinic Offers Unique Treatments
The fast pace of everyday life takes a toll on our bodies. Now Brampton residents can take care of their health at a new health clinic that offers some unique treatments.
Synergistix Health and Wellness is a new clinic that recently opened in Brampton. The clinic focuses on a unique type of treatment called Osteopathy.
Osteopathy is a treatment philosophy that seeks to identify areas of the body that are restricted or constricted, then gently ease these restrictions with gentle hand movements and techniques.
The clinic also has treatments for Naturopathy and massage therapy.
Naturopathy (Naturopathic medicine) emphasizes prevention and using treatments that support the body's natural ability to heal. This helps patients have sustainable health and wellness.
Massage therapy works tissues and muscles more than regular massages, which helps alleviate muscle and joint pain in patients from injuries or everyday bodily stress.
The clinic has 4 osteopathic manual practitioners, including owner Mindy Parmar, 2 naturopathic doctors and an active therapy specialist.
Residents looking to book appointments can through the clinic’s official website, or by contacting a specific practitioner via their phone numbers.
The clinic is located at 10 Henderson Ave. in Brampton.
You can learn more about Synergistix at synergistix.ca
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- Snowy weather expected in Brampton this week
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated
- Secrets and Scandals in One of Brampton's Most Notorious Properties
- A no-wait walk-in clinic is now open in Brampton
- Residents At Risk After Government Seizes Unauthorized Drug From Brampton Clinic
- New Legal Aid Clinic On Deck for Black Ontarians
- Suspect Wanted for Break and Enter at Fertility Clinic in Brampton
- Shoppers Drug Mart About to Start Offering These Minor Surgical Procedures