This New Holiday Drink is Getting Mixed Reviews
A popular company recently released a new, interesting, holiday drink.
Starbucks recently announced the release of the Juniper Latte.
What exactly does this new drink entail?
According to the Starbucks website, this drink features the company’s signature espresso, steamed milk, and juniper syrup.
According to the Starbucks website: “This beverage has a light, pine-like flavor with delightful citrus undertones. We cap this latte with velvety foam and accentuate the remarkable flavor with a dusting of pine-citrus sugar.”
Despite the company’s growing popularity, especially during the holiday season, this drink has received mixed reviews online.
I'm sorry @Starbucks, but this #juniperlatte sounds real gross. I'm not about to spend $5 trying something that could taste like a tree. So someone tell me if it's actually good. pic.twitter.com/XgSIdIx00z— Whitney Pipkin (@WhitneyPipkin) November 27, 2018
— Jess Smith (@jessicanow) November 27, 2018
— Adele (@mathinct678) November 27, 2018
This holiday-themed drink is available in the U.S. and Canada for a limited time only.
Will you be trying this new beverage?
Photo is courtesy of the Starbucks Twitter page.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown Issues Statement Following Death of 11 Year Old Girl