This Outdoor Skating Trail in Brampton is Closed
If you had plans to go skating in Brampton today, you may be disappointed to learn that one of the outdoor trails in the city is closed.
The Gage Park Outdoor Skating Trail.
According to the city, the skating trail is closed as a result of weather and ice conditions.
Staff are continuing to monitor the ice and are committed to addressing the situation as quickly as possible.
If you are looking for other places to skate in the city, Chinguacousy Park Skate Trail is currently still open, along with Mount Pleasant Outdoor Skating Park.
We will provide updates on Gage Park as they become available.
Photo is courtesy of the City of Brampton.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel