This popular chicken restaurant just opened a new location in Brampton
This chain of chicken restaurants recently opened a new location in Brampton.
Mary Brown’s Chicken & Taters, which already has locations across the GTA including other locations in Brampton, recently opened a new location at 8245 Financial Drive, Lionhead Market Place Bldg. T, Unit 2.
Launched in 1969, the restaurant chain was named after a woman named Mary Brown who had a great recipe for southern fried chicken.
The restaurant chain now has 155 restaurants in Canada.
Photo courtesy of Mary Brown’s Chicken & Taters’ website
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon
- Ontario looks into licence plate defect weeks after new decals released
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport
- This Texas chicken restaurant just opened a new location in Brampton
- Huge American Fried Chicken Joint Opens First Brampton Location
- Huge American Fried Chicken Joint Opening Location in Brampton
- This seafood restaurant recently opened a location in Brampton
- This American-Based Chicken Chain is Expanding in the GTA