This popular chicken restaurant just opened a new location in Brampton
This chain of chicken restaurants recently opened a new location in Brampton.
Mary Brown’s Chicken & Taters, which already has locations across the GTA including other locations in Brampton, recently opened a new location at 8245 Financial Drive, Lionhead Market Place Bldg. T, Unit 2.
Launched in 1969, the restaurant chain was named after a woman named Mary Brown who had a great recipe for southern fried chicken.
The restaurant chain now has 155 restaurants in Canada.
Photo courtesy of Mary Brown’s Chicken & Taters’ website
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- This Texas chicken restaurant just opened a new location in Brampton
- Huge American Fried Chicken Joint Opens First Brampton Location
- Huge American Fried Chicken Joint Opening Location in Brampton
- This seafood restaurant recently opened a location in Brampton
- This American-Based Chicken Chain is Expanding in the GTA