This popular chicken restaurant just opened a new location in Brampton
This chain of chicken restaurants recently opened a new location in Brampton.
Mary Brown’s Chicken & Taters, which already has locations across the GTA including other locations in Brampton, recently opened a new location at 8245 Financial Drive, Lionhead Market Place Bldg. T, Unit 2.
Launched in 1969, the restaurant chain was named after a woman named Mary Brown who had a great recipe for southern fried chicken.
The restaurant chain now has 155 restaurants in Canada.
Photo courtesy of Mary Brown’s Chicken & Taters’ website
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 200 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Application process for emergency benefits for workers begins this morning
- This Texas chicken restaurant just opened a new location in Brampton
- Huge American Fried Chicken Joint Opens First Brampton Location
- Huge American Fried Chicken Joint Opening Location in Brampton
- This seafood restaurant recently opened a location in Brampton
- This American-Based Chicken Chain is Expanding in the GTA