Popular Filipino fast-food restaurant opening a location in Brampton
This chain of fast-food restaurants will be opening a location in Brampton.
Jollibee, which already has locations across the GTA including Mississauga, Scarborough, Thornhill and Toronto will begin construction for its location in Brampton on Monday, June 8.
The construction for this restaurant will be done by “BUILD IT By Design” and the project will take roughly three months to complete. The location is expected to be ready in September.
The Brampton Jollibee restaurant will be located at Bramalea City Centre near the main entrance.
Jollibee began as a two-branch ice cream parlour in 1975 and later explored a hamburger concept.
Today, Jollibee has over 1,000 restaurants worldwide from the Philippines to Brunei, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and the U.S.
In December 2016, Jollibee opened its first location in Canada.
Jollibee’s popular menu items include hamburgers, crispy chicken, spaghetti and more.
Photo courtesy of Jollibee's website
- Could This Massive Filipino Fast Food Chain Open in Brampton?
- What’s Happening with the Upcoming Jollibee Location Near Brampton?
- Massive Filipino Fast Food Chain Jollibee Officially Opening Outside Brampton
- Here’s When Jollibee Will Finally Open Near Brampton
- Here’s When Jollibee Will Finally Open Just Outside of Brampton