This Popular Ski Hill in Brampton is Now Open
Good news for ski fans out there in Brampton.
Mount Chinguacousy at Donald M. Gordon Chinguacousy Park, is now open for the winter season.
Ski and snowboard lessons, rentals and tuning are available as well as a Ski Chalet with a snack bar.
However, residents should note that as of January 19, Tube Hill remains closed until further notice.
For more information on Mount Chinguacousy, click here.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton