This restaurant just opened a second location in Brampton
A small chain of shawarma restaurants has recently opened a new location in Brampton.
Taza Xpress, which already has locations in Mississauga, Oakville, Milton and one other in Brampton, recently opened its sixth location at 630 Peter Robertson Blvd, located on the corner of Peter Robertson Boulevard and Dixie Road.
Taza Xpress prides itself on bringing its very own, authentic, fresh take on middle-eastern cuisine and the word “Taza” even means “fresh” in Arabic.
Their menu contains a variety of Middle Eastern foods, including shawarma, falafel, salads and sandwiches.
Photo courtesy of Taza Xpress’ Facebook page
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Popular middle eastern restaurant closes down in Brampton
- This seafood restaurant recently opened a location in Brampton
- Popular Shawarma Joint Opens a New Location in Brampton
- This Texas chicken restaurant just opened a new location in Brampton
- This popular chicken restaurant just opened a new location in Brampton