This Unique Ontario-Based Business Is Closing In Brampton
Businesses with unique inventories are always a pleasure to see, but, unfortunately, sometimes it’s difficult to keep up with the times.
London, Ontario-based gift shop business Green Earth, which has been in business since 1990, has announced it will be closing its doors due to multiple factors.
We are sad to be closing, but we can’t say how much we love our customers and appreciate their business over the years!— Green Earth Stores (@ShopGreenEarth) March 12, 2019
Come visit us in store to get amazing deals store… https://t.co/A51YXYvNqI
“After considering a number of restructuring options we have determined that this is the best course based on an array of business challenges,” Green Earth representative Matthew McBride said.
“We thank all of our loyal employees for their hard work and dedication, and we thank all of our life long customers for so many years of patronage and support, and encourage all to take advantage of the incredible savings on our entire inventory.”
The business is known for its specialty gift items, which come in a large selection of products. These range from candles, jewellry, pots, and intricately-designed dragon eggs.
As a signal of appreciation to customers, Green Earth has also announced a nation-wide liquidation sale event, which could see all products, including many of the aforementioned, receive anywhere from 40 to 80 per cent off.
The sale began on March 9, and will continue until all of its $16 million of inventory, plus fixtures and equipment, is liquidated.
Furniture products, as well as fixtures and equipment, are also available for sale.
“Our stores are really well known in the local markets where we have served our communities for years. McBride said.” The sale provides an opportunity for our loyal customers to buy products at compelling discounts.
“A sale like this is unprecedented in Green Earth’s history. We encourage customers to take advantage while selection is best.”
A complete list of all affected Green Earth stores can be found here.
- One Person Hospitalized Following Shooting in Brampton
- Brampton Conservative Candidate Under Fire for Homophobic Comments
- A Major Mobility Development Is Underway In Brampton
- Here's How a Brampton Company is Helping NASA Lead Future Space Missions
- Peel Police Looking For 29-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Charges
- Long Standing Brampton Business is Closing After Over 40 Years
- Payless Having Its Largest Store Closing Sale Across Canada
- Iconic Toy Store Considers Selling Canadian Business After Huge U.S. Shut Down
- These LCBO Items Are On A Sale For A Limited Time
- How Much Energy Did Brampton Conserve For Earth Hour?