This Well Known Indian Restaurant is Opening Up Another Location in Brampton
Since Brampton and Indian food seem to be a natural fit, it’s only ‘fitting’ that Bramptonians now have another such option to satisfy their palates.
King Tandoori, which brings together a mixture of Indian and Thai cuisine, is opening a location in Shoppers World.According to Brampton Reddit, this new King Tandoori will be located near the Filipino bakery / the hall parallel to the Winners.
King Tandoori currently has a location at 107 Kennedy Road South in Brampton, specializing in dishes such as Fish Tandoori Salmon, Lamb Chop and Chicken Kabob.
Will you be checking out the new location?
Photo courtesy of King Tandoori’s Facebook page
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- First responders attending to house fire in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil house with spacious backyard
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opening First Location in Canada in Brampton
- Brand New Indian Fusion Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
- New Indian Restaurant Set to Take Over Huge Location in Brampton
- Have You Been To This New Indian Restaurant in Brampton?
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opens First Location in Canada in Brampton