Three Arrested After Robbery and Stabbing in Brampton
Police have made three arrests following a robbery and stabbing that happened overnight in Brampton.
Around 12:15 a.m. today (Saturday, February 23) the victims, a 24 year old Brampton male and a 21 year old Brampton male, were at a bus stop at Bovaird Drive and Kennedy Road.
Police say the victims were approached by a stolen Dodge Caravan containing two male suspects and one female suspect.
The suspects offered the victims a ride, which they accepted.
“While in the vehicle the victims were threatened with a knife, robbed of their personal property and demanded to provide their bank card access pin numbers,” police say.
The 24 year old male reportedly suffered a stab wound when attempting to leave the vehicle.
His injury is non-life-threatening.
At 5:55 a.m., police located the stolen vehicle in the area of Goreway Drive and Morning Star in Mississauga.
Officers arrested 27 year old Brampton man Danyal Khan, 27 year old Mississauga man Corey Miller, and 29 year old woman Tiana Lloyd.
Khan and Lloyd are charged with robbery, assault, forcible confinement, and possession of stolen property. Miller is charged with possession of stolen property.
Khan and Lloyd will appear in court later today, while Miller is scheduled for a court appearance at a later date.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton apartment fire forces people out of building
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- 18 year old Brampton male arrested after armed robbery in Mississauga
- Three men arrested in relation to stolen vehicle in Brampton
- OPP Arrest And Charge Brampton Man With Possession Of Stolen Property
- Impaired Brampton Man Charged After Fleeing From Police in Stolen Vehicle
- UPDATE: Male Arrested for Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton