Three Brampton men charged with firearm-related offences
Three Brampton men are facing charges in a slew of firearm-related offences.
On October 7, 2019, a search warrant was issued at a residence in the area of Torbram Road and Peter Robertson Boulevard in Brampton.
Police allege that during the search, they discovered a loaded firearm within the residence as well as additional rounds of ammunition, resulting in three men being charged.
A 20-year-old man and a 21-year-old man faced charges which included knowledge, possession and careless storage of a firearm.
A 22-year-old man from Brampton faced charges which included knowledge, possession and careless storage of a firearm as well as possession of a controlled substance.
All three men appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on October 9, 2019.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Vice, Narcotics and Street Level Organized Crime Unit at (905) 453-3311, ext. 3515.
Information may also be submitted anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS(8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Two Men Charged With Possession of a Firearm in Brampton
- Brampton man charged after police locate loaded firearm
- Mississauga and Brampton residents charged with firearm-related offences
- Loaded Firearm and Drugs Seized in Brampton
- Two Suspects Charged After Firearm Recovered During Traffic Stop in Brampton