Three Brampton Residents Arrested in Connection with Break-In
Two men and one woman are facing charges in connection with a break and enter incident in Brampton.
Peel police say that on June 12 at approximately 1:20 p.m, three suspects were allegedly spotted breaking into a residence in the Laurelcrest Street and Vodden Street East area. The victim was home during the incident and contacted police.
Police say that 25-year-old Brampton man Nathan Cox, 31-year-old Brampton man Jamall Brandon Smith and 25-year-old Brampton woman Cassondra Foerter have been arrested and charged in connection with the incident.
All three were charged with breaking and entering and released on Promises to Appear.
All are scheduled to appear in court today.
Police are asking residents to call police immediately if their home is broken into while they're inside. They’re also advising against entering a residence if a break and enter has occurred.
Police are also reminding residents to avoid confronting a burglar.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Two Men Arrested in Connection with Break and Enter in Brampton
- Police Arrest Brampton Teen in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins
- Peel Police Seeking Public’s Assistance Following a Break and Enter
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with 14 Break and Enter Incidents in Brampton
- Police Arrest Driver in Connection with Hit and Run Incident That Seriously Injured Brampton Teen