Three Brampton Residents Arrested in Drug Trafficking Investigation
Police have made three arrests in connection to a recent drug trafficking investigation.
The investigation lead to a search warrant being executed at a Brampton residence on Tuesday, September 11, in which police reportedly seized 317 grams of Crystal Methamphetamine.
The total street value of the seized drugs is approximately $31,700, police say.
As a result, police have arrested Julius Perez, a 45 year old Brampton man, Matthew Fawcett, a 31 year old Brampton man, and Patricia Reynolds, a 33 year old Brampton woman.
Perez and Reynolds are charged with multiple drug related offences. Fawcett is charged with possession of a controlled substance.
All three are set to appear at court on a later date.
Anyone with further information related to this investigation is asked to call the Vice, Narcotics, and Street Level Organized Crime Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3515.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Brampton Woman Charged in Connection With Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Two Brampton Men Arrested in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Brampton Man Arrested in Connection with Drug Trafficking
- Brampton Residents Charged in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Two men arrested for trafficking; fentanyl, meth, cocaine seized: Halton police