Three Brampton Residents Celebrating Big Lotto Win
Three Brampton residents are celebrating a big group lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated a group of seven GTA residents for winning $100,000 with Encore (July 13, 2018 LOTTO MAX draw).
OLG says the group matched six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
The group members include:
- Angela Omrow of Mississauga
- Catherine De Souza of Brampton
- Helen De Souza of Mississauga
- Janine Allicock of Brampton
- Juan Allicock of Brampton
- Nashelle Gobin of Scarborough
- Teresita Bradshaw of Arlington, Texas
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Number 1 Convenience on Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
- Police searching for three suspects in relation to pair of purloined puppies
- Firefighters battling house fire in Brampton
- Brampton Firefighters attending to possible house fire
- Brampton collision results in oil spill at major intersection
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance