Three Cars Stolen from House in Brampton
It was a strange weekend for Brampton resident Jose Hernandez.
On Sunday, Jan. 22, Hernandez and his family woke up to discover that three of their vehicles had been stolen right out of their driveway in the Dixie Road and Birchbank Road area.
According to Peel police, Hernandez saw the vehicles in the driveway at 2:00 a.m., but discovered they were missing around 9:00 a.m.
While the shocking discovery was no doubt frightening (not to mention inconvenient), it appears the vehicles have since been recovered.
According to Peel police Const. Harinder Sohi, the vehicles—a Honda Civic, a Toyota Corolla and a Toyota Matrix—were found on Balmoral Road after police received a tip regarding their whereabouts. They have since been returned to Hernandez.
There is no information on motive or suspects at this time and the investigation is ongoing.
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Police Work to Take Unsafe Commercial Vehicles Off the Road
- Two Brampton Men Arrested in Connection with Stolen Vehicles and Drug Possession
- Shots fired, damage to vehicles and Brampton home: Peel Police
- Major Road Closed Due to Police Investigation in Brampton
- Suspects Charged After Ramming Police Vehicles in Brampton