Three Charged With Numerous Gun and Firearm-Related Offenses in Brampton
Three people are facing charges following the seizure of guns and drugs from a Brampton residence, police say.
Peel police say that on Thursday, March 8, officers executed a residential search warrant in the Gore Road and Ebenezer Road area in Brampton.
As a result of the search warrant, police allegedly located and seized assorted ammunition, a stun gun and two firearms, including a loaded .40 caliber Glock handgun and an Ataki Arms Loraki .9mm handgun.
Police say they also seized fentanyl, heroin, MDMA, methamphetamine, cocaine, Xanax and marijuana. Officers also say a total of $2,010 in Canadian currency was seized from the residence.
Police say the street value of the seized drugs was in excess of $11,000.
Thirty-year-old Brampton man Lamar Boreland, 36-year-old Mississauga man Matthew Ferrigan and 26-year-old Brampton woman Tiffany O'Garro are facing numerous drug trafficking and firearm-related charges.
All three of the accused were held for a special bail hearing on March 9.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to call the Street Crime Gang Unit at (905) 453-3311, ext. 7704.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Brampton residents facing charges after police seize drugs, handgun and ammunition
- Brampton Man Charged After Guns Seized by Police
- Police Allegedly Seize Drugs and Firearm From Brampton Residences
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Drugs and Gun Seized from Brampton Home