Three Males Arrested Following Vehicle Theft in Brampton
Police have arrested three Brampton males in connection with a vehicle theft.
On Friday, August 3, police say they learned about a stolen vehicle that was located in Brampton.
Officers responded and found the vehicle in a park on Creditview Road.
The vehicle’s driver attempted to flee police but collided with two police cruisers, rendering the stolen vehicle inoperable, police say.
Three males from Brampton were arrested and charged.
Arvinder Kang, 18, a 15 year old male, and a 17 year old male are charged with possession of property obtained by crime and possession of a controlled substance.
The 17 year old is also charged with dangerous operation of a motor vehicle as well as failure to comply with sentence.
The identities of the two latter suspects are protected under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
Anyone with further information regarding this incident can contact 905-453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Impaired Brampton Man Charged After Fleeing From Police in Stolen Vehicle
- Brampton Teen Charged After Ramming Police Cruisers With Stolen Vehicle
- Three men arrested in relation to stolen vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton Men Charged After Stolen Vehicle Crash
- Four Young Males Arrested for Stealing Vehicle from Brampton Driveway