Three Men Arrested Following 11 Break-Ins in Brampton
Three men are facing charges in connection with 11 break and enter incidents in Brampton, police say.
Peel police say that, from December 2018 to January 2019, officers investigated numerous alleged break and enters into auto body shops in Brampton. Police allege the suspects were responsible for stealing numerous high-end vehicles from the premises valued at over $500,000.
All of the vehicles have been recovered, police say.
Police say that on Jan. 24, 21-year-old Guelph man Enock Makori was arrested and charged with numerous break and enters and failing to comply with undertaking. He was held for a bail hearing that took place on Jan. 25.
Police say that on Feb. 25, 21-year-old Brampton man Daryl St. Marie and 20-year-old Brampton man Shem St. Marie were arrested and charged with numerous break and enters, theft under $5000, possession of property obtained by crime, and more. Both of the accused were held for bail hearings that took place on Feb. 26, 2019.
Anyone who may have information concerning this investigation is asked to contact 22 Division Break and Enter Unit at (905) 453-2121 Ext 2233.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Five people arrested following multiple break and enters in Brampton
- Male arrested for series of break and enters in Brampton
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with 14 Break and Enter Incidents in Brampton
- Two Men Facing 147 Criminal Charges Following Break-ins in Brampton and Mississauga
- Police Charge Man in Relation to Multiple Break and Enters Across Peel Region