Three Men Arrested for Heroin Trafficking in Brampton Area
A Brampton man has been arrested in connection with drug and firearm offences.
Peel police recently announced that investigators from the Peel Street Crime Gang Unit arrested three men following a three month investigation into individuals responsible for heroin trafficking in the Brampton area.
Police report that during the investigation, a search warrant was executed at a Toronto residence. As a result, a Dominion Arms .45 calibre semi-automatic pistol, with a loaded magazine and ammunition. were located and seized.
Police have arrested 35-year-old Mississauga man Gurjeet Mann, 39-year-old Brampton man Jatinder Sandhar and 25-year-old Toronto man Donovan Shah. Sandhar was charged with possession for the purpose of trafficking in heroin and was released on a promise to appear. His court date is set for March 23. Mann is facing the same charges and will also appear in court on March 23.
Shah was charged with numerous drug and firearm related offenses. He was held for a bail hearing and appeared in court in Brampton on Feb. 25.
The street value of the drugs seized amounts to over $22 000. Police also seized just over $5000 in Canadian currency.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Police identity victim of recent homicide in Brampton
- 16 year old arrested for homicide of Brampton man
- Police responding to female with knife in Brampton
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- Brampton Man Arrested in Connection with Drug Trafficking
- Brampton Woman Charged in Connection With Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Three Brampton Residents Arrested in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Three Charged With Numerous Gun and Firearm-Related Offenses in Brampton
- Brampton Residents Charged in Drug Trafficking Investigation