Three Men Charged Following Firearm and Drugs Seizure
Three men are facing charges following a drug and firearm seizure in Brampton, police say.
Peel police say officers conducted an investigation into drug trafficking in the City of Brampton earlier this month.
After the investigation was started on Sept. 21, Peel Police say they have arrested three men and executed a residential search warrant in the area of Seachart Place and Masseyfield St.
Police say a large quantity of crack cocaine and a black 9mm Ruger handgun was located.
Police say the street value of the seized drugs was in excess of $33,000.
Alvin Baron, a 47-year-old man, and Michael Bourgeois, a 45-year-old man, both from Brampton have been arrested and charged for allegedly having possession of a controlled substance.
They have been released on a Promise to Appear and will appear in court on Oct. 25.
Police also say that Shaquille Bartley-Harris, a 25-year-old man also from Brampton, was arrested and charged with numerous alleged firearm and drug related offences. He appeared in court for a bail hearing on Sept. 22, 2018.
The city is urging anyone with information to contact investigators with the Street Crime Level Organized Crime at (905) 453-2121, ext. 7704.
Information can also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Police investigating fire in Brampton
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton
- Three People Charged Following Drug And Firearm Investigation In Brampton
- Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs
- Police Allegedly Seize Drugs and Firearm From Brampton Residences
- Two People Charged With Drug and Firearm Offences in Brampton
- Two Brampton Men Arrested in Drug Trafficking Investigation