Three People Injured Following Collision in Brampton
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a crash this morning in Brampton.
Police reported around 9:35 a.m. that a collision involving two vehicles took place at the intersection of Ray Lawson at Mavis Road.
One of the vehicles was flipped over, police say.
Peel Paramedics are treating and transporting three people to a local hospital. Injuries range from minor to moderate.
The intersection is currently closed.
Residents are asked to avoid the area if possible.
Photo via Peel Paramedics
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- One Injured in Motorcycle Collision at Major Brampton Intersection
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Vehicles Crashes into Building at Brampton Intersection
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- Four Vehicles Involved in Collision at Brampton Intersection