Three People Injured Following Collision in Brampton
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a crash this morning in Brampton.
Police reported around 9:35 a.m. that a collision involving two vehicles took place at the intersection of Ray Lawson at Mavis Road.
One of the vehicles was flipped over, police say.
Peel Paramedics are treating and transporting three people to a local hospital. Injuries range from minor to moderate.
The intersection is currently closed.
Residents are asked to avoid the area if possible.
Photo via Peel Paramedics
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- One Injured in Motorcycle Collision at Major Brampton Intersection
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Vehicles Crashes into Building at Brampton Intersection
- Four Vehicles Involved in Collision at Brampton Intersection
- Paramedics on Scene for Highway Collision in Brampton